Thermostatic Mixing Valve Testing
Our Central Coast plumbers are fully qualified & experienced in thermostatic mixing valve testing. We test your building or premises’ valves to ensure that hot water remains at the correct temperature at all times. We cover both thermostatic mixing valve testing & installation.
The Thermostatic Mixing Valve Testing procedure includes the following:
- Complete testing of the device or devices
- Compiling reports
- Submitting forms to council
- Supplying a copy of the forms
We highly recommend installing a thermostatic valve on all hot water systems in homes, business & commercial facilities as this helps to avoid burns and scalding.
Particular care should be taken for the following places;
- Early Childhood Centers
- Primary and Secondary Schools
- Nursing Homes
- Facilities which house the young, aged, sick or disabled